Tour Ein Hod
The way to experience the picturesque Artists' Village at its most
Dan and Lea Ben-Arye, artists living and creating in Ein Hod, since
1985, revealing the fascinating world of creative artists.
Suitable for groups, families and individuals, from a few hours visit
to a few days stay - Pre-order
English or Hebrew
Tour Ein Hod actuates all village touring facilities
Tour Ein Hod Activities
Based on The Village Authentic Guided Tour and additional activities for your selection.
The Village Authentic Guided Tour: Coordinated with the artists especially for you
The story of Ein Hod past and present, visit the galleries and meet the artists in their studios.
Artists will explain their personal methods and approaches for creating art.
The tour shows the visitors aspects of Ein Hod that the casual tourist could miss.
Your guide, Dan Ben-Arye, an artist, painter and sculptor, living and creating in Ein Hod Artists' Village for 27 years.
Tour duration approx. 90 minutes.
View our visitors at our Visitors Album
Kind words from our visitors
- Tour & Demonstration: Viewing an artist while working.
- Tour & Trial Workshop: Experience creating at one of the workshops - silk screen printing on fabric, painting, manndala, pottery, ceramic, photography, creating from re-use materials etc.
- Tour & Music: An encounter with a performing musician. A tour of Nisco Museum.
- Tour & Museums: The Nisco Museum of Music Boxes. The Janco Dada Museum.
- Tour & Widening horizons: Lectures from a range of topics, related to art and creativity.
- Tour & Artist session: Master class - a leisurely, intimate meeting with an artists.
- VIP: For people interested in purchasing art, according to your field of interest.
- Tour & Dine: Ein Hod's Argentinean cuisine.
- Tour & Wine: Tour and introduction to wine produced in the region.
- Tour & Beer: Tour and introduction to homemade beer by Danny, at the Art Bar.
- A few days package: Including accommodation in local B&B and art related activities during the days.
Tour Ein Hod
Groups, families and individuals
- Jewish Communities visiting Israel
- Educational tourism - specially designed for Taglit, Young Judea, Masa, Bnei Akiva, Habonim-Dror, etc.
- Art & Architecture lovers
- Art Collectors with specific Requirements
- Families, Friends, Couples
- Quality time for guests of Israeli cooperation's
- Culture experience for conferences participants
- Group team building
- Bat Mitzvah – printing workshop Talit, Challah Cover
Tour Ein Hod
- Tour Ein Hod founded and operates by Dan and Lea Ben Arye artists living and creating in Ein Hod since 1985,
- Owners of Art & Wear Gallery, Ein Hod village center exhibiting their creations.
- Lea developed a unique technique of print on fabrics and creates Jewelry. Lea was chosen as one of the 14 best designers in the fashion industry.
- Dan a painter and sculptor. He is the webmaster of the first Ein Hod Artists' Website (1999) and
Tour Ein Hod Website.
- They created and update Ein Hod Map which promotes all the village touring sites.
Tour Ein Hod Advantage
- Tour Ein Hod is the actuator of all village touring facilities – galleries, workshops, museums, dining, Etc.
- Tour Ein Hod host the majority of the incoming tourism to Ein Hod. From individuals to groups of up to 200 participants.
- Tour Ein Hod conduct the only tour in the village that offers an experience from an artists perspective
- Tour Ein Hod Actuates Ein Hod's artists, galleries, workshops, Museums, restaurants, bed and breakfasts as well as tourists' sites in the region.
- Tour Ein Hod provides team building art workshops for large groups simultaneously.
- Art Workshops are performed by professional and experienced artists.
- Groups hosted by Tour Ein Hod are documented in the Visitors Album Web page and Face book, with a link to your organization.
- Dan's English is his native language.
- Tour Ein Hod is officially authorized by Taglit
To ensure the best Ein Hod has to offer
Lea Ben Arye
Artist and coordinator of The Guided Tour
and Art Workshops in Ein Hod
Ein Hod Artists' Website
How to get to Ein Hod
A short video of Ein Hod
About Ein Hod